And life goes on

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wings

Ugh...ate tooooo many wings tonight. Even though it's Wing Night, it's still like 40 cents a wing, which is more expensive than Edmonton's Wing Night. Good 'ol Ft Mac.

I did some of my homework tonight. Yay! *pat myself on the back* I know it's not enough, but it's a start. Need to ponder more....

Sleeping so late everyday now. Monday cuz I was on msn. Last night cuz I was on the phone (thanks for the talk!). Tonight cuz of wings. I'm too stuffed to sleep. Hahaha.

I think I have an eating disorder. hahaha. I'm turning into a juu pa, I can just feel. Disgusting.

Badminton was horrible tonight. Couldn't serve. Hit everything out. Didn't shank much, but I missed the stupid shuttle like 50 billion times. Argh. So stupid. =( Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

Woohoo. Random thoughts here and there.

Pizza Day tomorrow. Stop.

"VP Day" this Sat. Hahaha. Yay. Weekend's gonna be busy.

I coached badminton on Tues. Oh gosh. I can't coach. I dunno what's wrong with your swing. Heck, I dunno what's wrong with my swing. hahaha.

Need to start planning Easter weekend. So many things to do, so many people I wanna see, so little time.

I hate getting old...things are too complex. KISS: Keep It Simple Stupid. Right...like it's that easy.

Alright. Enough blah-blah-ing tonight. Nitez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home