And life goes on

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Things to Buy

Things I want/need and that I may/will be getting this summer:

1. A Bike. The dilmemma: Should I buy a really good bike from Edm, bring it up to FM, and then bring it back down to Edm OR buy a crappier bike in FM, and may or may not bring it back to Edmonton? I'm leaning toward the second choice.....

2. A new cellphone. Definitely want to buy a good one for when I go back to Edmonton. The question is how much I'm willing to spend and which phone I want. Got to do more research.

3. A better stereo for my car. This one will probably be too easy cuz I'll just go to Best Buy or something and pick one out. Shouldn't be too expensive either.

I think I will be spending a great amount of money on these three items already. Need to save up for HK/2008 World Youth Day/Asia Trip. Can't wait for that!!!

I'm hoping to take a vacation this August, maybe to the States or on a cruise or to Toronto or something, but there will most likely be no time. With our house and everything, there won't be enough time. Ah wellz. Save more for 2008. ^_^

Easter Weekend in Edmonton!! Sweeeeeeeeet. 5 hour bus ride tomorrow. How fun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

到此一游..........

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

有錢女/婆............

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home