And life goes on

Monday, April 24, 2006

I am anti-social

Just for you Jerk, so that you have something to read during your study breaks. Study hard!! =)

There were quite a few parties at Penhorwood (street on which I live in FM) this weekend. Friday: Big keg party & BBQ. (Ppl partied till like 4 in the morning and just devoured 2 big kegs of beer) Saturday: Easter egg hunt in the afternoon and bon fire at night. Sunday: nothing. hahaha. =P I didn't really go to any of those things....hahaha. Stopped by the keg party for the BBQ. Stayed at the bon fire for like 5 mins. There were so many ppl there I could barely stand next to the fire. Parties like that don't really interest me. You're standing around a bunch of people you barely know the names of and just drinking and drinking and drinking. It's pretty boring to me......I guess considering how I don't like to drink much and I suck at it. haahah. During the parties this weekend, I mostly stayed at my friend's house and just chilled with a smaller group of ppl. Watched some hockey, some stand-up comedy. We went outside and threw the frisbee and football around. The weather was soooooo nice out. Awesome. I find doing things like that just so much more fun. I guess you can call me a pretty boring, lame and non-party-animal person. hahaha. That's just the way I am. Anti-social. hahaha.

Woohoo. Edmonton time again! My uncle's coming to Edm this weekend from HK so I'll get to hang out with him. Sweet. My friend's also having a campfire thingy in her backyard so I'll get to go to that. Oh, and I might go karaoke. Awesome! Haven't done that in awhile. hahaha. Ah.....Edmonton weekends are so great. Even greater cuz work sucks right now. Man, I lose my temper so easily and I struggle so incredible hard not to yell at some people. Hahaha. It's bad. I always end up taking it out on the other co-op students I work with. I'm sorry. I shouldn't do that, but I can't help it!! Hopefully work will be better after this stupid software I'm using is over with. @_@

Tomorrow is another boring 'ol day. Come home from work. Run around the track. Cook dinner. Eat dinner. Surf the net/watch tv. Sleep. Ah, man. Gotta write that rap for camping announcement. Oh dear. It's gonna be so hard and will come out sounding cheesy and stupid....great......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home