And life goes on

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Yet Another Awesome Weekend in FM

Because:

1. OILERS are advancing to the Stanley Cup Finals!!!!! Woohoooooooo!!! First time in 16 yrs man! So sweeeeeet. Last night's game was insanely exciting. My heart nearly jumped out, especially during the 3-man advantage, which we killed off beautifully. =)GO OILERS GO!!!

2. Went neon bowling Friday night. That was incredibly fun, even though I lost in BOTH games. Awwww...I suck...=P Ah well, I won some ice cream though! Hahaha. Winner treats loser to ice cream. I guess I get double the ice cream. Nice! ^_^

3. Went to SG's after bowling. Interesting experience....that's all I'm gonna say.

4. Played soccer for the first time in I-dunno-how-many years. It was actually quite fun, and I got good exercise out of it. The stupid mosquitos were swarming my face though. Sick! And there was this big puddle at one end of the field that I totally jumped into. The

5. Watched this very very weird comedy about video games and getting high and stuff. Not my kind of movie at all...

6. Got to chill with some awesome people ^_^

7. Played badminton. *sniff sniff* Season's almost over. Nooooooo. Last time on Wed. I hope they can book the gym for the summer too cuz it's my biggest source of exercise!!

8. Saw a leng jai...muahahahaha

9. And got to gush about the leng jai with another girl. Yay! I'm not the only girl anymore. ^_^ Thanks Car!

I was gonna make it even with 10 things, but I can't think of another reason. Hahaha. Weird. I'm enjoying my weekends in FM....=P

And I have to work tomorrow. Damnit. I shouldn't think about it. Let me enjoy the rest of my weekend......

BYE!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Farts from Freiberg, Germany!

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you're having an awesome time at FM! -carm

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo for lack of updates!

10:04 AM  
Blogger norwegian girl said...

VANESSSSSA.... I'm gonna link to your blog from my blog, is that ok? (This is Vicki)

and it was a disappointing loss but THANK YOU OILERS!!!! aww.. *tear* so close and they got so far *applause*

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home