And life goes on

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I am:

...soooooooooo mad because all the time and effort I put into my 390 assignment is now down the drain because I am stupid and forgot to send myself the stuff I had worked on. ARGHHHHHHHHH. I think it's time to get a memory stick...

...playin my new guitar. It's sweet! I'm far from being good at it and it hurts my fingers like craaaaaazy but it's fun nevertheless.

...going to interviews like almost everyday. I almost forgot to go to one yesterday!! Freaked me out like mad, but it went rather smoothly in the end. Got 1 tomorrow with Petro-Can and 1 on Fri with Imperial Oil. I hope I get some good offers!

...slacking off like mad because we have an easy semester.

...wondering why I am even writing in this blog. Is it so that people can know what I'm up to? Because I sure don't need to let myself know what I'm up to. And if so, do I really want everybody to know details of my life? I guess it's nice that they care about me but really, my life is not all that interesting.

...feeling lonely. The Ft Mac days where everybody hung out together everyday is totally gone. People are always busy now, it seems. As for Engg family? Haha...it's not first year anymore.

...torn.

...going to work harder in 401 cuz I bombed the quiz.

...going to stop blogging. =P

1 Comments:

Blogger alice cooper said...

OOOOOH look who it is! See i'm pretty cool and stuff, but i have neater people to hang out with. I especially despise engineers. They smell funny.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home